Codex Deano

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ten Questions

I’ve always liked watching the show Inside the Actors Studio.  My favorite part is at the end when James Lipton asks his famous Ten Questions.  For those who don’t know, he always asks every guest the same ten questions at the end of each interview.  I find his choice of questions to be very revealing about the guest.  Here’s how I would answer them.

1. What is your favorite word?
Nature

2. What is your least favorite word?
Trapped

3. What turns you on?
People who unknowingly show me what’s been missing in my life, and how to be happier.

4. What turns you off?
Corporate greed, smoking, rudeness and people who disregard the safety, health and welfare of others.

5. What sound do you love?
Sometimes it’s the woods, the birds and the ocean.  Other times I crave the sounds of people having fun and making a ruckus.  I love both…in moderation.

6. What sounds do you hate?
Car horns, nails on a chalkboard and public address systems.

7. What is your favorite curse word?
“Frack” I know it’s not a real curse word, but I feel that I just don’t use it (or hear it) enough.

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Expedition Guide.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything in retail sales.  I did it in college and it always felt like I was stuck going in circles.  It never ended well for me.

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Good job. Now there are some friends and relatives who’ve been waiting a long time to see you.  But hurry up!  You’re going back again real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment