Codex Deano

Monday, June 27, 2011

Two biggest fascinations have joined forces!!!

The two things in this life that never fail to fascinate me are beautiful food and miniaturization.  

As a child I was always amazed at scaled down models with incredible detail.  When on museum field trips I would head right for the model ship section.  The model of the old pilgrim village at the Boston Museum of Science was one of my favorites. Accuracy was everything.

Later in life I started to discover that food preparation could be an art form.  One of my hobbies is making extreme cakes.  If you need an ambulance, a horse saddle or a GPS unit, I can do it.

I never dreamed that someone would one day bring these two amazing worlds together.  But they have!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PetitPlat

No comments:

Post a Comment