Codex Deano

Friday, July 1, 2011

Nothing Yet

Well it's been about a week and nobody has subscribed to this blog. It's had over 300 views though.  Hmm, is that normal or does my writing just suck?   I'm not sure what I was expecting but I at least thought I would keep up with the approximately 50 twelve year-olds giving makeup tutorials.  Apparently I was way overconfident.

I've seen people who have been on here for less than a year with over 900 subscribers and I also see people who have been on here for five years and only have 14 subscribers. I guess I still need to find that "hook."

Well I probably won't be on here over the Fourth of July Weekend.  There are celebrations to attend, a birthday party to plan and a bottle of rum with my name written all over it...aarrgg!  Sounds like potential fuel for future writing.

If you happen to stumble onto this blog over the long holiday weekend I wish you the best 4th of July ever.  See (hopefully somebody) when I return on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment